Friday, January 29, 2016

KAISERCRAFT  JANUARY  2016  SKETCH CHALLENGE
 
 
The challenge is to create a layout using the following sketch as inspiration, with at least 80% Kaisercraft products from any Kaisercraft paper collection.
 
 
 
Here is my interpretation of the challenge
 
 
 
This is the start  of my Scrapbooking Album on the trip
to Thailand and The Elephant Nature Park
that my daughter and I went on in October 2015.
I wanted the main focus of the Layout to be on the photo
so I have only used the bare minimum
of chippies for embellishments
 
 
I have used Kaisercraft:
 
Into The Wild Collection - both the 12 x 12 paper
 and the 6 x 6 pad.
Scrapmats Chippies
and a Scrapmatts newly released Stencil
 
 


 
 
 
Thanks for stopping by and have a great rest of the day :-)

2 comments:

  1. thanks for joining in this month's Kaisercraft challenge, good luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your layout..what a great album this is going to be. Thank you for sharing with us at Kaisercraft : ) Good luck!

    ReplyDelete